Altisource™ designed the REALSynergy® platform to operate on Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Professional / Vista Business and Enterprise Editions (SP1). As a result, no expensive hardware is required. In addition, all REALSynergy services run on Microsoft SQL Servers, eliminating the need for proprietary database management systems. In addition, no proprietary database management system is necessary because all REALSynergy services run on the popular database Microsoft SQL Server.
REALSynergy utilizes an open database design to allow data exports from the system using any popular spreadsheet, report writer, word processor or other applications that conform to Microsoft's ODBC standard. REALSynergy employs a two-tier architecture similar to other client / server applications, enabling the database server to be separated from user’s workstations.
REALSynergy provides tremendous flexibility and a straightforward configuration for all organizations. The system can easily be implemented in a traditional client / server mode.
The unique combination of functionality and flexibility enables REALSynergy to adapt to future hardware innovations and continue to provide returns on your investment.
Additional System Highlights
- Setup wizards, lookup / search windows and tabbed view / edit windows for entities such as loans, collateral, and borrowers
- Ability to process advances and recoveries of principal and interest, escrow and property preservation expenses
- Generates standard CRE Finance Council reports and files for securitized loans as well as Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) Investor Reports
- Unlimited user-defined fields at the loan, borrower and / or property level
- Ad hoc Reporting Tool to customize data views and query user-defined fields