To become an Altisource™ vendor, please complete the application process and ensure you meet the compliance requirements. Your eligibility and continued membership in our vendor network are determined by: turnaround times, quality, price, number of jobs accepted and number of jobs previously completed. Altisource leverages the REALTrans® platform to evaluate our vendors and automate the selection process.
The application process includes the following steps:
- Download the Company Registration form* here to start the application process.
- Forward completed forms along with copies of the following items to: email@example.com.
- Insurance Certificate
- Working License
- Driver’s License
- W-9 Form
- A Vendor Management Organization (VMO) sourcing specialist will contact you within 24 hours of receipt of your application.
- Altisource's Compliance Department will give you approval after reviewing and validating your documents, and a VMO sourcing specialist will provide you with the instructions for your registration in REALTrans platform.
- Complete the REALTrans registration to finish the application process.
Welcome to the Altisource Vendor Network!
If you have questions on the documentation requirements, please visit our FAQs.
*Required documents may vary depending on individual state regulations and the service provided. Your VMO sourcing specialist will notify you if additional documentation is required.