Altisource™ manages thousands of foreclosed and Real Estate Owned (REO) properties which need inspection, repair and valuation prior to being sold. A wide variety of assignments are available including:
- Appraisals, Broker Price Opinions (BPO) and Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Property Preservation - board-ups, winterization, cleaning, trash removal and more
- General Home Repairs - construction, window and roof repair, locksmith and more
- Home Inspection - general assessment and visual inspection reporting
- Maintenance - lawn care and pest control
- Sign Installation – real estate sign installation and removal
- Foreclosure Posting, Publishing and Auctioneering
If you are interested in providing property management services different from those listed above, please contact us directly at 1-877-839-7118.
Altisource™ assesses completed services based on turnaround time, quality, price, number of jobs accepted and number of jobs previously completed to establish a vendor ranking. Altisource integrates these factors into the REALTrans® platform to automate the vendor selection process. Vendor rankings will directly impact the frequency of future work assignments.
Altisource manages vendor payments through its REALRemit® e-commerce invoicing system. You may submit your invoice and proof-of-work photos electronically through the system, expediting payment directly into your bank account (typically within 10 working days).
The Vendor Management Organization is looking for qualified vendors to join our network to perform work assignments across the United States. If you are a qualified and insured vendor interested in learning how to join our network, please contact our VMO team at 1-877-839-7118.