Trelix Now Provides End-to-End Mortgage Fulfillment with the Addition of its Closing Services SolutionAltisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
LUXEMBOURG, May 23, 2018 – Trelix, a leading provider of licensed fulfillment, quality control and other due diligence products and services across the loan origination and securitization lifecycle, today announced the launch of its closing services solution that helps mortgage lenders efficiently and properly execute and settle their loans. With the addition of closing services, Trelix now provides a full suite of end-to-end fulfillment services for its customers.
In today’s evolving mortgage industry, Trelix offers innovative technology and services to help mortgage bankers and mortgage purchasers mitigate risks, increase efficiency and reduce costs. With the addition of closing services, the TrelixTM platform helps its clients streamline the start-to-finish closing experience from disclosure and document preparation to compliance review and closing coordination. The NMLS-licensed Trelix employees communicate regularly with all stakeholders and help improve closing cycle times—reducing timing uncertainty for originators, borrowers and realtors.
“As our customers work to minimize origination and underwriting costs and become more efficient, they can now turn to Trelix to provide an end-to-end experience for their borrowers,” said Jon Gerretsen, President of Trelix. “We offer a seamless process for our customers and their borrowers to ensure we are putting their needs first so that lenders can stay competitive within the industry. With the end-to end fulfillment services we offer, our customers can use Trelix as the single vendor for all their mortgage fulfillment needs.”
The Trelix suite of industry-leading mortgage fulfillment offerings includes:
- Processing: Timely and accurate file preparation from application to closing.
- Underwriting: Financial profile evaluation against lending guidelines and loan criteria to better inform loan request decisions.
- Closing Services: Fast and accurate closing experience, including disclosure and document preparation and compliance review.
- Loan Due Diligence: Full correspondent performance analysis and Ratings Agency Due Diligence (RADD) to help meet industry standards.
- Quality Control: Independent review of applicable loan files and associated documents to help determine and maintain compliance with agency and lender requirements.
- Advisory Services: Identification of process inefficiencies and provide clear, actionable recommendations to drive improvement to help meet unique client objectives.
- CastleLine® Certification: Execution of the CastleLine proprietary risk management process to help clients obtain Certified LoanTM insurance.
Trelix offers a suite of end-to-end mortgage origination products and services for mortgage industry participants. Our solutions help customers manage regulatory obligations, reduce costs and efficiently scale their operations. Trelix is part of the Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) family of businesses. For more information, please visit trelix.com.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative services and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing markets we serve. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
Altisource in the News
May 14, 2020
Granite Risk Management Launches Remote Service to Provide Photo Documentation of Construction Projects During Pandemic
GranitePix enables builders to submit photos online so Granite can review and provide timely status updates to clients(396.0 KB)
Mar 2, 2020
Lenders One Announces Member, Preferred Provider and Capital Markets Growth at Its March Summit
Lenders One Announces Member, Preferred Provider and Capital Markets Growth at Its March Summit(19.5 KB)
Feb 20, 2020
Altisource Releases Report on State of the Originations Industry
Altisource Portfolio Solutions releases its 2020 report, “The State of the Originations Industry.”(16.9 KB)
- View All