Altisource Origination Solutions Continues Growth in 2017 and Showcases Full Suite of Services at MBA’s Independent Mortgage Bankers ConferenceAltisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
LUXEMBOURG, January 22, 2018 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (“Altisource”) (NASDAQ: ASPS), a leading provider of real estate, mortgage and technology services, will feature its unique integrated suite of Origination Solutions this week at the Independent Mortgage Bankers (IMB) Conference in Amelia Island, Florida.
Altisource’s Origination Solutions business brings together the integrated and consultative services needed by mortgage market participants of all sizes throughout the loan origination and purchase process. Lenders and investors can leverage Altisource’s full suite of products, services and solutions to help manage and improve their internal processes of originating, selling and purchasing loans; maximize efficiencies; accelerate go-to-market strategies; and access data as well as the insights of an experienced team to gain a competitive edge. Altisource’s integrated solutions are built on a scalable platform aimed to help businesses improve controls and drive efficiencies.
Over the past year, Altisource continued to strengthen its line of Origination Solutions:
- Trelix™ Mortgage Fulfillment Services was recognized as a third-party due diligence provider and met assessment factors for rating agencies DBRS, Kroll, Moody’s Investors Service and S&P Global.
- CastleLine® Insurance Services’ Certified Loan Program had another strong year insuring loans originated by over 200 lenders.
- Vendorly™ Third-Party Oversight now manages the oversight of over 20,000 vendors across 80 clients and continued its expansion of integrations on its platform with Dun & Bradstreet, The ID Co., TINCheck and Secure Insight.
- Mortgage Builder® Loan Origination System continued product enhancements including releasing a new, modern loan officer point of sale portal to further benefit and meet the needs of a tech-forward industry.
- Springhouse® Valuations recently achieved a positive Morningstar rating and continues to build on its national client base of independent lenders.
- noteXchange® Mortgage Trading Solution, which launched in March 2017, continues to help drive efficiency for mortgage bankers and investors through a secure platform that makes it easy to sell or source more loans.
- Premium Title™ and Settlement Services continues to focus on bringing the highest in service standards and has rolled out a national eClosing solution to help streamline its clients’ loan operations and improve the borrower’s experience.
Additionally, the Lenders One® Cooperative experienced record growth with 31 new members and nine new preferred providers. Lenders One also announced the promotion of Michael Kuentz to President.
“With our deep industry experience and the exceptional services we provide, our goal is to enhance our clients’ efficiency, compliance and profitability at every stage of the origination lifecycle,” said Bryan Binder, Co-Lead, Altisource Origination Solutions. “Looking ahead in this new year, we are excited for upcoming developments that will continue to strengthen our integrated and consultative services, helping lenders and investors stay ahead in today’s continually evolving market.”
At this week’s MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers (IMB) Conference in Amelia Island, Florida, Lenders One is a Gold Sponsor and will be hosting the Opening Reception on January 22.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative services and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
Altisource in the News
Jan 23, 2020
Altisource Releases Report on State of Default Servicing Industry
Altisource Portfolio Solutions releases its 2020 report, “The State of the Default Servicing Industry.”(19.0 KB)
Dec 9, 2019
Vendorly Broadens Vendor Management Methodology to Incorporate Third-Party Originators
Vendorly, an innovative vendor oversight platform for financial institutions, today announced the launch of a third-party originator (TPO)...(19.1 KB)
Oct 16, 2019
Stephen J. Kolimaga Joins Altisource as Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Altisource, a leading provider of real estate, mortgage and technology services, today announced that Stephen J. Kolimaga has been appointed Vice...(15.7 KB)
- View All